giovedì 28 aprile 2011

Cuore di menta has opened.

It took several days to decide how my blog should look like and what it should be about.
Blogs are a little windows which allows to share our world. We let people see through our eyes.Through it, I hope, I can express the fusion of cultures within the society where I live. Post by Post, you'll understand what I'm talking about.

I have forgotten to introduce myself. I'm a 22 year old sicilian student. I'm interested in knowing foreign cultures, in particulary those cultures which are related to mine, such as arabic, french, spanish ones. I hope that I can make you see my land through my eyes and to help you to enjoy it. Because Sicily is not only mafia, but much more.



1 commento:

Abdullah Munawar ha detto...

hey, good to know that you are open for business. ahlan wa sahlan

"Because Sicily is not only mafia, but much more" Hmmm....I thought mafia were the worst on your Island....I guess I was misinformed....so what have you got there that makes mafia look like humanitarian volunteers?

Posta un commento

Lettori fissi

Powered by Blogger.